Save on Travel Guides
- AU $81.77Trending at AU $87.03
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $45.24
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $36.10
- AU $43.30Trending at AU $45.58
- AU $41.49Trending at AU $42.52
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $31.75
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $16.24
About this product
- DescriptionA complete guide for everything you need to experience a great Long Weekend in Clearwater - St. Petersburg area. Updated throughout the year, you'll save a lot of time using this concise guide. Even though the area is easy to get around, on our second trip we brought this book and found things we hadn't kwn about previously. -Horace G., Wichita The Delaplaine guide books 'cut to the chase.' You get what you need and don't get what you don't. -Wilma K., Seattle =LODGINGS, from budget to deluxe = RESTAURANTS, from the finest the area has to offer ranging down to the cheapest (with the highest quality). More than sufficient listings to make your Long Weekend memorable. = SHOPPING - a few shops you will find interesting =PRINCIPAL ATTRACTIONS -- don't waste your precious time on the lesser ones. We've done all the work for you.
- Author BiographyDelaplaine lives on South Beach, Miami's Billion Dollar Sandbar. He writes in widely varied fields: screenplays, novels (adult and juvenile) and journalism. He also has a series of some respected Long Weekend Guides covering some 70 cities around the world. Email: email@example.com He writes several series: The JACK HOUSTON ST. CLAIR political thriller novels. THE ADVENTURES OF SHERLOCK HOLMES IV, a series of novels starring the great-great-grandson of the famous consulting detective. THE ANNALS OF SANTOPIA series, an epic that follows a Santa born in 1900 through to his death 82 years later. Other novels: Midnight Mass, about the Christmas Eve robbery of historic Trinity Church in New York. The Trap Door follows a boy who is taken back in time to 1594 and Shakespeare's Globe Theatre. The Meter Maid Murders, a comic look at a detective trying to nab a serial killer on South Beach who only murders meter maids. Has written and directed three features (one doc, two narrative features), and won several awards for his film work. (See imdb.com for details). His latest film, Meeting Spencer, starring Jeffrey Tambor, won the prestigious Milan International Film Festival Award for Best Screenplay. Delaplaine also edits two series: DELAPLAINE'S ILLUSTRATED BIBLE STORIES FOR CHILDREN As well as: DELAPLAINE ESSENTIAL QUOTATIONS DELAPLAINE'S LONG WEEKEND GUIDES These no-nonsense guides contain Delaplaine's recommendations and advice for travelers visiting these places for 3 or 4 days. Annapolis Appalachicola Atlanta Austin Berlin Beverly Hills Birmingham Boston Brooklyn Buenos Aires Cancun (Mexico) Cannes Cape Cod Charleston Charlotte Chicago Clearwater - St. Petersburg Coral Gables El Paso Fort Lauderdale Fort Myers & Sanibel Gettysburg Hilton Head Hollywood - West Hollywood Hood River (Ore.) Jacksonville Key West & the Florida Keys London Los Angeles / Downtown Las Vegas Lima (Peru) Louisville Marseille Martha's Vineyard Memphis Merida (Mexico) Mexico City Miami & South Beach Milwaukee Myrtle Beach Nantucket Napa Valley Naples & Marco Island New Orleans New York / Brooklyn New York / The Bronx New York / Downtown New York / Midtown New York / Queens New York / Upper East Side New York / Upper West Side Orlando & the Theme Parks Palm Beach Paris Philadelphia Portland (Ore.) Provincetown Rio de Janeiro San Francisco San Juan Sarasota Savannah Sonoma County
- Author(s)Andrew Delaplaine
- Date of Publication19/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.