Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionA comparative study of how historical cleavages and party strategies interact to shape the fortunes of the populist right in Western Europe
- Author BiographySimon Bornschier is a Senior Researcher at the University of Zurich and co-author of West European Politics in the Age of Globalization.
- Author(s)Simon Bornschier
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/04/2010
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleSocial Logic of Politics
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note28 illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine585 mm
- Series Edited byAlan S. Zuckerman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.