All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHumans have a purpose in this world: providing high-quality cat food, both wet and dry, also the Minimum Daily Cat Requirement of petting(t less than two hours),and most important, making available a good Sleep Environment for a cat. This must include comfortable chairs, couches, beds, countertops and a variety of floor surfaces: bare wood, a cool cement area, lileum, and carpeting. Carpeting is required t only as an Essential Sleep Option, but also for puking on. Never puke on anything t covered by carpeting. Dogs, on the other hand, serve useful purpose. All they can do is disturb and disrupt, specifically disturb and disrupt cat sleeping activity. Fortunately, dogs can be trained. It's a nuisance, but it can be done. This book contains detailed tips on training your dog, but for starters, kw that a couple of quick scratches to your dog's sut will have a very positive effect.
- Author BiographyCleopatra H. Cat: Cleopatra H. Cat is the first three-time winner of the International Feline Sleeping Prize. She has also won numerous other sleeping awards, and is a recognized authority on napping.
- Author(s)Cleopatra J. Cat
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight471 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.