Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would you wish for in retirement? Good health? Financial Stability? A supportive social community? Retiring well is everyone's goal, but accomplishing this end requires planning and effort. Family physician Gwen Halaas recognizes the challenges professional caregivers such as clergy experience as they try to practice good self-care, particularly as they approach the significant changes inherent in retirement.
- Author BiographyGwen Wagstrom Halaas is director of the Ministerial Health and Wellness Project for the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and president and CEO of PatientWi
- Author(s)Gwen Wagstrom Halaas
- PublisherAlban Institute, Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBethesda, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlban Institute, Inc
- Weight195 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.