All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionCleveland's Finest has in depth, extremely personal interviews with some of the top names in Cleveland sports. Each interview is a -holds-barred tell-all of the most intimate and sometimes controversial details of the largest impact moments in Cleveland's sports history. This is the first book written from the player's point of view, mixed in with the media that covered it and the fans that watched. This book will change the way the entire sports nation looks at Cleveland. Finally, the true stories are told!
- Author BiographyVince McKee is a growing force in the sports literary world. His first three books Hero, Jacobs Field, and The Cleveland Cavaliers: A History of the Wine & Gold, all helped to build his credibility as a top-notch chronicler of the impact of Ohio sports. Vince currently travels the country meeting with the public to spread the message of Hero. Vince is an avid Cleveland sports fan and enjoys spending time with his wife Emily and daughter Maggie. He lives in Cleveland, OH.
- Author(s)Vince McKee
- PublisherClerisy Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2015
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClerisy Press
- Content Note30 B&W photos
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.