All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionNicola Barker is in trouble. A video has been made, and she is the unwitting star. In a bid to stop the footage being used against her, Nicola makes a snap decision: to post it online herself. What started as a drunken night in a dirty club ends with a unique business opportunity for Nicola and her two sisters, changing the meaning of 'amateur porn' forever. But where there is demand, there must be supply, and as the line between empowerment and exploitation becomes blurred, public opinion begins to turn against the trio. A darkly comic new play from the writer/director team behind A First World Problem, this is a blistering study of our attitudes to porn, and the women who make it for themselves.
- Author BiographyMilly Thomas graduated from RCSSD in 2014. Her first play, A FIRST WORLD PROBLEM, in which she plays the lead character Hebe, opened at Theatre503 in July 2014 - to a great reception.
- Author(s)Milly Thomas
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.