Clickology: What Works in Online Shopping and How Your Business Can Use Consumer Psychology to Succeed by Graham Jones (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.47Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.66Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe world of shopping is at a crossroads. While online sales are growing at runaway speed, many businesses are finding themselves left behind, discovering that what has worked so long in offline does t work online, and what works online does t necessarily translate offline: it simply doesn't click. Packed with tips, guidance and real-world case studies from online niche stores Bellabox and Facetache to the universal appeal of Groupon, and from offline discount stores Dollar Tree and Poundland to the luxury Selfridges in this informative book internet psychologist Graham Jones reveals: * Why most online shopping carts are abandoned before a purchase is ever made and how to stop this happening in your store * Why having a centrally positioned search box aids navigation and increases sales * Why offering free shipping online pays off * Why it makes sense to be sociable He also reveals the why of consumer behaviour online, how it differs from offline behaviour, and how you can use this understanding to create a store that connects with and engages your customers on both a practical and a psychological level a store that demonstrates true clickology. Using an accessible five-step CLICK system for turning clicks into dollars, the book shows how to learn from the experience of both on- and offline, and apply lessons to both. Whether you re running a small business website or that of a big corporation, whether you're operating purely online or offline too, Clickology shows you how to thrive.
- Author BiographyGraham Jones is an Internet Psychologist who helps businesses understand the online behaviour of their customers and website visitors. He was one of the first psychologists in the world to start investigating the way human behaviour has adapted to the online world. He speaks at conferences on the topic and is a consultant to a number of businesses, helping them engage more fully with their online customers, thereby helping to improve their brand, sales and profits. Graham is an Associate Lecturer at The Open University and a Visiting Lecturer at the University of Buckingham. He is also a regular guest on TV and Radio talking about the Internet and is frequently interviewed by journalists from around the world about the topic of online behaviour.
- Author(s)Graham Jones
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Content NoteB&W illustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.