All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.96Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionClient Builder Selling is a selling process tailor-made for businesses that sell solutions to problems, regardless of whether those solutions come in the form of products or services. It's also a selling system that recognizes the realities of doing business in today's highly competitive, hyperactive ecomy. In the book Client Builder Selling author Larry Lewis explains his system for selling and the principles underlying it. This practical, street-smart approach to prospecting and selling has helped hundreds of sales executives, small business owners, and independent professionals increase their sales with more control, greater confidence and less effort.
- Author BiographyWhile growing up in a family business, author Larry Lewis came to understand very early on how the success of a small business almost always hinged upon the owner's ability to sell his products and services. Most small business owners and independent professionals launch their businesses because they have a certain technical expertise, but they soon realize that the most important skills they need to succeed are selling skills. In 1996, Larry launched his business with the mission of providing the sales training and tools small businesses need to be successful. Over the past 16 years, he has worked with more than two hundred companies and professional service firms in over forty different industries. Today, his company, Client Builder Sales & Marketing LLC, has offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Nashville, TN along with more than 20 independent sales trainers and business coaches located throughout North America who are licensed to provide Client Builder Selling sales training to their clients.
- Author(s)Larry Lewis
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.