All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting the n-directive and related points of view in counselling and therapy, this book defines the progress recently made in the development of the techniques and basic philosophy of counselling.
- Author BiographyCarl Rogers was Professor of Psychology and Psychiatry at the University of Wisconsin and Head of the Psychotherapy Research Section of the Psychiatric Institute. He was active in the practice of psychotherapy for over thirty years, and the originator of what is called 'client-centred' therapy. He died in 1987.
- Author(s)Carl R. Rogers
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication24/07/2003
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations, maps, bibliog , index
- Weight466 g
- Width146 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Reading AgeFrom 18 to 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.