All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionWorld of Finance, a massive investment company, is teetering on the point of implosion. Controlled by the elusive, brooding Baroque, it is irrevocably unraveling. But t before it can suck in the naive and amoral and destroy them. Set in the sixties, this mordant satire of international investment draws on Shelby Tucker's brief experience of Bernie Cornfeld's Investment Overseas Services, a lucrative financial confidence game, which, like WoF collapsed catastrophically. 'Client Service' could t be more entertaining or more apposite.
- Author(s)Shelby Tucker
- PublisherStacey International
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStacey International
- Weight499 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.