Client at the Core: Marketing and Managing Today's Professional Services Firm by August J. Aquila, Bruce W. Marcus (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $149.50+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionClients At The Core is an essential blueprint to helping us all take the next steps. The authors, battle scarred by the evolution of professional firm management and marketing from then to w, have captured the changing needs of the firms in this turbulent new ecomic era. This is a well-written book that uses plain language to convey practical, well thought-out ideas. -Patrick J. McKenna, a leading international consultant to professional service firms The authors have captured the changing role of professional services marketing and firm management. There is valuable insight [in this] down-to-earth guide to competing successfully in the new environment. -David Maister, author and consultant The book is a masterpiece! Aquila and Marcus have produced the essential guide for managing a professional services firm. They've marshaled their considerable real-life experiences and far-reaching vision into a veritable operating manual for the successful firm. -Rick Telberg, Editor at Large, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants At its heart, this book is the running shoe for legal and accounting professionals who want to put the client first. Following the evolution of the industry over the past twenty-five years, this must-have for every professional services firm is the key to leading in the turbulent and highly competitive waters ahead. -Richard S. Levick, Esq., President, Levick Strategic Communications, LLC coauthor, Stop the Presses: The Litigation PR Desk Reference Client selection and retention is one of the critical success factors for a professional services firm, and Aquila and Marcus do a masterful job at educating us on the necessary ingredients of each. The chapters on firm governance and paying for performance are thought provoking and certainly challenging to the conventional wisdom. If you want a better understanding of marketing and leading a professional firm in these turbulent times, this book is essential. -Ronald J. Baker, author, Professional's Guide to Value Pricing and The Firm of the Future Client at the Core is a commonsense approach to keeping your professional services firm relevant in the twenty-first century's client-driven ecomy. Aquila and Marcus have hit a home run with their insightful analysis and poignant prose. -Jeffrey S. Pawlow, Managing Shareholder, The Growth Partnership, Inc.
- Author BiographyAUGUST J. AQUILA is one of the country's leading consultants in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, succession planning, and management issues for professional services firms. He was an early pioneer and leading force in the accounting profession's consolidation movement. In 2003, he was inducted into the Accounting Marketing Association's Hall of Fame. BRUCE W. MARCUS is a widely published author and consultant to some of the nation's largest corporations and professional services firms. The author of hundreds of articles and more than a dozen books on marketing and marketing-related subjects, he is the editor of the Marcus Letter on Professional Services Marketing, read internationally by more than 22,000 lawyers, accountants, consultants, and professional marketers.
- Author(s)August J. Aquila,Bruce W. Marcus
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2004
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight622 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.