All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionHow honesty, competency, and caring will make you rich Throw out the sales manual. Get off the motivation elevator. Clients First is a two word miracle that can change your life. This book outlines a powerful path to riches that authors Joseph and JoAnn Callaway used to sell a billion dollars in real estate in just ten years a feat never before achieved. Here, they explain the three keys to putting your clients first that helped them create one of the most successful realty firms in the U.S. Each of the three keys is important and can stand on its own. However, the success you can achieve when following the Clients First program can only be reached when all three keys are used in coordination. * Explains how honesty ensures a strong client relationship * Details the ways in which competency pervades all aspects of a client's perception of you * Shows how being a caring individual can win over a client on a personal level Unlock your potential by putting these to use in your life and your business.
- Author BiographyJOSEPH and JOANN CALLAWAY reached $1 billion in real estate sales in their first ten years, a feat never before achieved. JoAnn has sold over 5,000 homes and speaks to groups from coast to coast.
- Author(s)JoAnn Callaway,Joseph Callaway
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/11/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight426 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.