All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionClients Rule: 2016 Marketing Calendar for Salon and Spa is the latest marketing calendar for beauty industry professionals by salon marketing expert Elizabeth Kraus. Hundreds of and low-cost salon marketing ideas written just for beauty professionals including salon owners, hairdressers, salon suites and salon franchise businesses, stylists, estheticians, nail technicians, massage therapists, skin care and make up professionals. The 2016 salon marketing calendar for beauty industry professionals and business owners includes marketing strategies and tactics that work today, including tactics that will ensure people find your salon online and increase engagement on social networks. Each month includes a mini-theme that speaks to the type of mindset you need to grow a salon business, attract new clients, increase sales of professional salon products, earn client referrals and more. Find out how to use your salon's website, email, events and promotions to engage followers in the salon, on social networks and get more web traffic so that you can book more business using the 2016 salon marketing calendar: Clients Rule!
- Author BiographySeattle area marketing consultant Elizabeth Kraus has been writing salon marketing calendars since 2009 and is the author of salon marketing books including 12 Months of Marketing for Salon and Spa and Make Over Your Marketing: 12 Months of Marketing for Salon and Spa. Contact Elizabeth Kraus directly via 12monthsofmarketing.com for more information about salon marketing calendars and similar publications including 365 Days of Marketing and marketing calendars for small business, real estate professionals, restaurants, dentists and non-profit organizations. Kraus is an engaging speaker and innovative consultant who specializes in helping small and mid-size businesses craft marketing strategies that will help them grow to the next level.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Kraus
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.