All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.33Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/10/2012
- Series TitleProgress in Mathematical Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight534 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJohn Ryan,Wolfgang Sprossig
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of Contents1 Partial Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems.- On Quaternionic Beltrami Equations.- The Mobius Transformation, Green Function and the Degenerate Elliptic Equation.- Quaternionic Analysis in Fluid Mechanics.- 2 singular Integral Operators.- Fourier Theory Under Mobius Transformations.- On the Cauchy Type Integral and the Riemann Problem.- Convolution and Maximal Operator Inequalities in Clifford Analysis.- 3 Applications in Geometry and Physics.- A Borel-Pompeiu Formula in ?n and Its Application to Inverse Scattering Theory.- Complex-Distance Potential Theory and Hyperbolic Equations.- Specific Representations for Members of the Holonomy Group.- An Extension of Clifford Analysis Towards Super-symmetry.- The Geometry of Generalized Dirac Operators and the Standard Model of Particle Physics.- 4 Mobius Transformations and Monogenic Functions.- The Schwarzian and Mobius Transformarions in Higher Dimensions.- The Structure of Monogenic Functions.- On the Radial Part of the Cauchy-Riemann Operator.- Hypercomplex Derivability - The Characterization of Monogenic Functions in ?n+1 by Their Derivative.- Hypermonogenic Functions.- Reproducing Kernels for Hyperbolic Spaces.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.