Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRead all about Clifford's BIG ideas! Classic Clifford reissued! It only takes a little to BE BIG! It's Christmas time for Emily Elizabeth and Clifford! While they count down the days to their favorite holiday, Clifford makes a swman, gets a tree, and finds a surprise in his stocking. The BE BIG campaign invites everyone, big and small, to take action and raise awareness for how CLIFFORD'S BIG IDEAS can make the world a better place.
- Author BiographyNorman Bridwell is the author and illustrator of numerous children's books, including the beloved Clifford series, which has over 126 million copies in print, in 13 languages! He lives in Edgartown, MA with his wife Norma. They have two children, son, Tim, and daughter, Emily Elizabeth.
- Author(s)Norman Bridwell
- PublisherScholastic US
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleClifford the Big Red Dog
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width198 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.49
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.