All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.07
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.57
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.59
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
About this product
- DescriptionPuzzles, games, colouring and tons of interesting facts about the Cliffs of Moher and The Burren: two of Ireland's most spectacular destinations. Polly Puffin guides the reader through crosswords, matching games, mazes, wordsearches and stories, encouraging young readers to explore what the west of Ireland has to offer.
- Author BiographyNatasha Mac a'Bhaird is a freelance writer and editor. She is the author of the bestselling wedding planning guide, The Irish Bride's Survival Guide. Her first two children's books, Missing Ellen and Olanna's Big Day, were both chosen for the White Ravens Collection. Her most recent books in the My Ireland Activity Book series are The Wild Atlantic Way and Cliffs of Moher and the Burren. Her Star Club series has just launched with Hannah in the Spotlight. Alan Nolan lives and works in Bray, County Wicklow, Ireland. He has written and illustrated many books and comics for children and grown-ups, including Fintan's Fifteen, Conor's Caveman and the Murder Can Be Fatal series.
- Author(s)Natasha Mac a'Bhaird
- PublisherO'Brien Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintO'Brien Press Ltd
- Weight150 g
- Width215 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alan Nolan
- Reading AgeFrom 7
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.