All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- Description<b>Test prep for the Praxis English Subject Assessments, w aligned to Common Core</b> The Praxis English Subject Assessment tests, w aligned to Common Core, assess a person's competencies necessary to be licensed as a beginning English teacher. The exams are administered year round. Primary Praxis II English assessements covered in the book include: English Language Arts Content Kwledge (5038) - High School English Teacher Certification; participating states: AK, AL CO, DE, HI, ID, KS, ME, MS, MT, NV, NJ, NC, ND, PA, SD, TN, UT, VA, WV, plus D.C., Guam, and the Virgin Islands Middle School English Language Arts (5047) - Middle School English Teacher Certification; participating states: AK, AL, AR, DE, HI, ID, IA, KS, ME, MD, MS, NV, NH, NJ, NC, ND, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, VA, WV, WY, plus D.C. The book includes subject review chapters and a model practice test for every Praxis English assessment covered in the book.
- Author BiographyDIANE E. Kern, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor of Education at the University of Rhode Island and a member of the School of Education's ad hoc committee on licensure tests.
- Author(s)Diane E Kern
- PublisherCliffs Notes
- Date of Publication14/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCliffs Notes
- Weight408 g
- Width183 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.