Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.49
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
About this product
- DescriptionAnalysing and synthesising vast data sets from a multitude of disciplines including climate science, ecomics, hydrology and agricultural research, this volume seeks new methods of combining climate change mitigation, adaptation, development, and poverty reduction in ways that are effective, efficient and equitable. A guiding principle of the project is that new alliances of state and n-state sector partners are urgently required to establish cooperative responses to the threats posed by climate change. This volume offers a vital policy framework for linking our response to this change with progressive principles of global justice and sustainable development.
- Date of Publication26/06/2012
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight792 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byBrigitte Knopf,Hermann Lotze-Campen,Johannes Muller,Johannes Wallacher,Michael Reder,Ottmar Edenhofer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.