Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.09
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.01
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.39
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.46
About this product
- DescriptionClimate change is a very complex subject. Scientists from many countries around the world strive to understand how climate works and then try to prepare for the changes that may lie ahead. This publication includes a series of activities for students with background information and teaching tips on current climate issues. It brings together several sources of data on the earth's climate, including newspaper cuttings and examines Mario Molina's work on ozone and its impact on global politics. Climate Change includes student worksheets to encourage students to form their own opinions based on the data and to generate classroom discussion and debate. It is a flexible resource and can be used to study both ideas and evidence and the nature of science, and also when teaching key skills. This book is aimed at teachers of 11-19 year old students and contains teachers' tes, background information, photocopiable student worksheets and answers.
- Author(s)Dorothy Warren
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.