All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.82Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Vogler examines the international politics of climate change, with a focus on the United Nations Framework Convention (UNFCCC). He considers how the international system treats the problem of climate change, analysing the ways in which this has been defined by the international community and the interests and alignments of state governments.
- Author BiographyJohn Vogler is Professorial Research Fellow in International Relations at Keele University, UK. He has published widely on the international relations of the environment, the global commons and the external relations of the European Union. For over twenty years he was chair of the British International Studies Association working group on the environment and he is currently a member of the ESRC Centre for Climate Change, Economics and Policy.
- Author(s)John Vogler
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/10/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleEnergy, Climate and the Environment
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.