All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionClimate may be defined as the synthesis of long-term atmospheric conditions characteristic of a particular place. Consequently, the study of climate relies on sustained records of daily values. However, both location and equipment are variables and precise measurements may t be possible. There are occasions when an estimate rather than a measurement is necessary, as when gauging the unrecorded past or future. The value of applied climatology - the study of the impact of climate - lies in the analysis of measurements and estimates within the context of change. Climate Data and Resources provides a review of the theory and practice underlying current climactic research. The author describes the nature of atmospheric resources - solar radiation, wind and precipitation - and describes the specification, obtaining and treatment of climate data. Fully referenced and illustrated, Climate Data and Resources should prove a valuable resource to all those interested in the collection and analysis of climatic data.
- Author(s)Edward Linacre
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/1992
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note104 line drawings, bibliography
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.