All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionClimate change is affecting the Arctic environment and ecosystems at an accelerating speed, twice the rate of the global average. This is opening the Arctic to transportation and resource development and creating serious challenges for local communities and indigeus peoples. Climate Governance in the Arctic considers two aspects of climate change from an institutional perspective. It focuses on how relevant regimes, institutions and governance systems support mitigation of climate change. It also examines the extent to which the varying governance arrangements in the Arctic support adaptation and the development of adaptation processes for the region. The book's focus on Arctic governance offers unique insights within climate change mitigation and adaptation research.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleEnvironment & Policy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 50
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1840 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byE. Carina H. Keskitalo,Lotta Brannlund,Nigel Bankes,Timo Koivurova
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.