All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a general reference guide to varying methods of training to improve fatigue management for rock climbers. Whether you call it work capacity, strength-endurance, power-endurance, recovery, or stamina, the goal remains the same - to mitigate fatigue. This is t a collection of workouts. It is a tool designed to be used within the confines of a well-planned training cycle. The sessions suggested are entirely dependent on training progressions, using the stress and recovery from one workout to enhance the value of subsequent workouts. This is t an instructional book, it is a reference material for advanced trainees.
- Author BiographySteve Bechtel is a nutrition expert, performance coach, and personal trainer. He graduated from the University of Wyoming in 1995 with a degree in Exercise Physiology. He has been working with athletes of all levels for over fifteen years, and is a sought-after expert in training for rock climbing and bouldering. He is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), and is a certified coach with USA Cycling, USA Weightlifting, Kettelbell Athletics, and USA Triathlon. Steve is also a well-known adventure rock climber. He has made nearly 300 first ascents on 6 continents and has been to the top of some of the world's hardest big wall climbs. He is the co-founder (with his wife, Ellen) of Elemental Performance + Fitness, a full service training center and climbing gym in Lander, Wyoming.
- Author(s)Steve Bechtel
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.