All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionTaking on one of Colorado's 53 fourteeners-from stately Longs Peak and the iconic Maroon Bells to the easy to access Mt. Bierstadt-is becoming a pilgrimage for Colorado's residents and its visitors. While more people than ever are climbing them, there's still a dearth of good information about each mountain and its surrounding areas. Hiking Colorado's Fourteeners fills that gap by informing adventurers-from the freshly-booted vice to the grizzled mountaineer-about each of Colorado's iconic mountains over 14,000 feet tall.
- Author BiographyChris Meehan grew up in the shadows of the Appalachians where he cultivated a love of the outdoors. He has written for Outdoor USA Magazine, Westword, Sun & Wind Energy, among other publications. A former Colorado mountain guide, he has taken children as young as 12 and people in their 70s to the top of Colorado's fourteeners, and has hiked some of Colorado's toughest mountains including Little Bear, Longs Peak and Sunlight Peak. .
- Author(s)Chris Meehan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleRegional Hiking Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note84 colour illustrations, 54 maps
- Weight540 g
- Width151 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.