All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- Description<b>Could you climb the world s highest mountain? Thrill seekers and young explorers will love this inspiring Totally True Adventure.</b> The peak of Mount Everest is the highest place on Earth and one of the deadliest. Terrible storms stop climbers in their tracks! Avalanches tumble down! Brave adventurers disappear on the swy slopes. Then Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay decide to climb. They come from different cultures, but their dream is the same. Can teamwork help them make it to the roof of the world? This nfiction chapter book makes history exciting and accessible for younger readers and features illustrations, photographs, a map, Common Core connections, and additional Story Behind the Story facts. Perfect for readers of the I Survived series and the Who Was . . . ? series, Totally True Adventures are captivating nfiction stories with t-to-be-missed bonus content.
- Author BiographyGAIL HERMAN has written many books for children, including several books in the Disney Fairies series. She s also written <i>Flower Girl</i>, <i>Otto the Cat</i>, <i>What a Hungry Puppy!, The Lion and the Mouse</i>, and <i>There Is a Town</i>.
- Author(s)Gail Herman,Michele Amatrula
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication24/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleA Stepping Stone Book
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content NoteIllustrations throughout
- Weight91 g
- Width132 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.