All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionClimbing is an apt metaphor for the process of growing up, marrying, raising a family and learning how to be a husband and father. The book describes the author's exploration of his more or less successful navigation of the climb. Hopefully, readers may gain some insights into their own maturing adventure.
- Author(s)Dr Ross Arkell Webber,Ross Arkell Webber
- Date of Publication02/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.