CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionImaginative, funny journey through making a new home in a new place, and the many characters along the way. Elear finishes college and finds herself on an airplane heading to Washington DC. With money and job, she explores how to grow roots in new soil. Part fictional travel guide to Washington DC and other locations in the US and overseas, part coming of age story, the narrator gives us a front seat to her adventure-the real, the imagined, and where the two blend together.
- Author BiographyDenise Taranov grew up in Wisconsin and moved to the Washington DC area in 1995 where she still lives with her husband and two sons. She studied at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and received degrees in International Relations (Global Security and Foreign Policy emphasis), English (Writing emphasis) and Spanish. She has worked for various organizations and companies in the metro DC area, and currently runs her own management consulting practice. For more information, visit www.denisetaranov.com.
- Author(s)Denise Taranov
- Date of Publication24/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.