All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is an attempt to put the careers of individuals that are currently working in corporates or looking to join one into context. Nothing is done by chance or luck, but you everything needs a strategy and a plan. Throughout this book, the aim is to aid people on how to make decisions about their career in corporates and explaining why they should make them, and also understand the influence of those decisions on both their short and long term career. I do t claim that this is the single source of truth, I just say that I have tried it myself, seen it realize into results and seen it as well happen to other people. Grasping what is in the book is one thing, but your honest application of the concepts on your actual life is something you are totally on your own in doing . Read with an open mind and heart, thing is impossible if you put eugh effort behind it.
- Author(s)Alaa El Nawawy
- Date of Publication29/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.