All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's competitive marketplace, it takes more than degrees and aspirations to become a leader at a hospital or healthcare organisation. Get the edge you need in Climbing the Healthcare Management Ladder , where you can learn from the direct experiences of today's top healthcare executives about what it takes to achieve your highest aspirations in this field. Let seasoned experts be your guides. Benefit from the collective wisdom and career secrets of 29 highly successful CEOs who have overseen a comprehensive array of healthcare settings and services, and whose many distinctions include being named ACHE Young Healthcare Executive of the Year members of the Modern Healthcare Hall of Fame listed among the 100 most powerful people in healthcare Through these executives' hard-won advice--gleaned from 700 years of combined experience--you will gain insight into the habits, actions, and skills required for advancement in the healthcare management field, including these key success factors: creating and capitalising on opportunities working smarter, t just harder using the power of networking cultivating the right relationships leveraging the assets of variety Learn what it took to reach the top spot in both large and small organisations around the country and how you can do the same, whether you are just starting out or are trying to advance your existing career. Students and faculty in health care administration, career advisors, and those in the midst of their healthcare careers will benefit from the mentoring of these expert leaders. Take the first step to elevating your career with Climbing the Healthcare Management Ladder .
- Author BiographyJim Aldrich received a B.S. from the University of Michigan, USA and went on to complete master's degrees in business administration and then health services administration from University of Michigan. He worked in various positions within the University of Michigan Health System throughout his education and began a fellowship at St. Mary Mercy Hospital in the Trinity Health System as the traditional stepping stone following completion of a Health Administration degree. He was most recently Performance Improvement Specialist and, following his own career path up the health care ladder to what he hopes will become an executive position, he rose to his present position as Associate Director of Medical Staff Services in early 2012.
- Author(s)Jim Aldrich
- PublisherHealth Professions Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealth Professions Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight367 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.