All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about me starting from when I was eight years old selling flower seeds and greeting cards door to door. Growing up in a large family with parents that worked in factories all of their lives. The only way to have what I wanted like the other kids I grew up was to earn the money I needed. Sales was how I got what I wanted. This story is about my life in sales and 'Climbing to the Top!'
- Author BiographyI was born in Fort Wayne, Indiana. My mother was the one that help me to succeed and start in sales. She was always in my corner pushing me in sales. Then I married a great woman who took the place of my mother and helped make me want to be a better man. She always back me up and together we made a great life in sales. Zig Ziglar said that nothing would exist without a salesman first selling it. Sales is what turns the wheels of industry.
- Author(s)Edgar Heinkel
- Date of Publication23/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.