CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionJennifer Brinkley is a second wife, stepmom, adoptive mother, and lawyer in Kentucky. A book about mistakes, a book about successes, her story will take you on a ride through the whirlwind of her life. Relive her first year of being an adoptive mother and her questions about expiration dates, how to blend a family, and the true purpose of a bathrobe. Join her as she learns how to let go of the things that do t matter and cling tightly to all that does.
- Author BiographyJennifer L. Brinkley is a second wife, stepmom, adoptive mother, writer, and lawyer. She resides in her old Kentucky home with her husband, son, stepchildren, and doggishly curvy pup, Gibby Girl.
- Author(s)Jennifer L Brinkley
- Date of Publication19/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Photographer(s)Katie Woodring
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.