All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe book presents more than 60 real-life cases which together memorably and succinctly convey the depth and breadth of clinical anesthesiology. Each chapter includes a case summary, questions, lessons learned, and selected references. Tables and distinctive visual sypses of key teaching points enhance many chapters. The cases have been selected by Dr. Benumof from the Morbidity and Mortality (M & M) conferences of the Department of Anesthesiology, University of California, San Diego, which he has moderated the last several years, and residents and junior faculty have crafted them into the chapters of this book. Structured in a vel way, the UCSD Anesthesiology M&Ms maximize teaching and learning, and these cases bring that experience right to the reader's finger tips. * Case coverage of respiration- and circulation-related problems, obstetrics, neurology, pain and regional anesthesia, pediatrics, outpatient surgery, and special topics* Resource for anesthesiology and critical care medicine trainees* Review tool for board certification or recertification* Fun reading - valuable lessons!
- Author BiographyJonathan L. Benumof, MD is Professor of Anesthesiology at the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine. He is a world-renowned expert on pulmonary physiology, anesthesia for thoracic surgery, airway management, and obstructive sleep apnea. In recognition of his superb teaching, he has received numerous awards, most recently the 2010 Teaching Recognition Award Recipient for Achievement in Education from the International Anesthesia Research Society. Dr. Benumof has been an Invited speaker at more than 300 national and international meetings. In addition to being an honorary fellow of the Faculty of Anaesthetists of Australia, he was elected lifetime honorary member of the Society for Airway Management.
- Author(s)Jonathan L. Benumof
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note88 black & white illustrations, 119 colour illustrations, 129 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1043 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.