All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionDigital equipment in all dental practices is commonplace. From digital imaging through electronic recordkeeping, general dentists and specialists are seeing more accurate diagses, faster treatment times, and lower costs for equipment. Here in one volume is a comprehensive look at the digital techlogy available, describing indications, contraindications, advantages, disadvantages, limitations, and applications in the various dental fields. Included are digital imaging, digital impressions, digital operative dentistry, digital prosthodontics, digital implant fabrication and placement, and digital applications in endodontics, orthodontics, and oral surgery. The book is ideal for dental students seeking a reference for digital dental techlogy and for seasoned practitioners and specialists interested in incorporating digital techlogy in their daily practice.
- Author BiographyRadi Masri, D.D.S., M.S., Ph.D., is tenured associate professor, Department of Endodontics, Prosthodontics, and Operative Dentistry, School of Dentistry, and associate professor, Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology, School of Medicine, University of Maryland, Baltimore. Carl F. Driscoll, D.M.D., is tenured professor and director, Prosthodontic Residency, Department of Endodontics, Prosthodontics and Operative Dentistry, School of Dentistry, University of Maryland, Baltimore.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight602 g
- Width191 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byCarl Driscoll,Radi Masri
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.