All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionIn this updated second edition, leading researchers apply molecular diagstics to the many recent advances that have occurred in polymerase chain reaction( PCR)-based techlogies. Highlights include real-time PCR, which allows the technique to be performed in a quantitative manner with improved sensitivity, robustness, and resilience to carryover contamination, mass spectrometric analysis of nucleic acids, and circulating cell-free nucleic acids in plasma. The authors apply these invations to a broad spectrum of applications, including gene expression, methylation, trace molecule, gene dosage, and single cell analysis.
- Author(s)Allen Chan,W.K. Chiu Rossa
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 336
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note47 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byY.M. Dennis Lo
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.