All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe management of patients with thyroid cancers is a constantly changing field due to numerous developments in diagstics and therapy. This book provides clinicians with up-to-date information on the current management of patients through all stages of their thyroid disease: from diagsis of thyroid dules through staging, extent and technique of surgery to adjuvant therapies, and follow-up schemes. Other titles include: Historical Perspective and Current Epidemiology - Wojciech M. Wysocki and Andrzej L. Komorowski; Pathology Of Differentiated Thyroid Cancers - Janusz Rys and Joanna Wysocka Commentary By R. Kalyani; Clinical Evaluation Of The Thyroid Gland - Artur Komorowski and Andrzej L. Komorowski Commentary By Tahar Benhidjeb; Imaging In Thyroid Cancer: Stephen J. Gwyther, Commentary By Josephine N. Rini; Staging of Differentiated Thyroid Cancer - Wojciech M. Wysocki, Andrzej L. Komorowski and Frederick L. Greene; Preoperative Endocrine Management Of Differentiated Thyroid Cancer - Barbara Jarzab and Daria Handkiewicz-Junak Commentary By Markus Luster; and, Surgical Treatment Of Thyroid Cancer - Marcin Barczynski Commentary By Frederick L. Greene. It includes: Minimally Invasive Approach To The Thyroid - Istvan Gal Commentary By Pietro Iacconi and Gabriele Materazzi; Management Of Advanced Thyroid Cancer: Local Recurrence and Neck Dissections - Ettienne J. Myburgh Commentary By Tahar Benhidjeb; Nutritional Issues In Patients With Thyroid Cancer - Stanislaw Klek Commentary By Andrzej L. Komorowski; Patient Safety In Surgery For Thyroid Cancer - Amit Vats Commentary By Andrzej L. Komorowski; Postoperative Complications In Thyroid Surgery - Pietro Iacconi and Carmine De Bartolomeis Commentary By Andrzej Wysocki; Adjuvant Treatment And Follow Up Of Differentiated Thyroid Cancer - Barbara Jarzab and Daria Handkiewicz-Junak Commentary By Markus Luster.
- Author BiographyFrederick L. Greene is the Chairman of the Department of Surgery and Director of the Surgical Residency Program at the Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte, NC, USA. He is currently Clinical Professor of Surgery at the University of North Carolina School of Medicine. Dr Greene is also the editor of the sixth and seventh editions of the AJCC Cancer Staging Manual. Andrzej L. Komorowski is a Consultant in General Surgery at the Department of General Surgery, Hospital Virgen del Camino, Sanlucar de Barrameda (Cadiz), Spain. His main area of interest is surgical oncology.
- PublisherByword Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationDelhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintByword Books
- Out-of-print date03/12/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight517 g
- Width163 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAndrzej L. Komorowski,Frederick L. Greene
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.