All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionClinical Care Pathways in Andrology provides a valuable resource for understanding clinical decision-making in the context of the predominant male reproductive and sexual disorders for which patients commonly seek evaluation and treatment. Conditions that are less well-kwn but can be severely bothersome to patients, such as penile sensory loss, are also presented. Based on clinical evidence and expert consensus, practical clinical care pathways are featured for each condition. Each clinical care pathway consists of an algorithm that delineates the overall structure of decision-making for each condition, describes initial clinical presentations, and guides the reader through diagstic testing and treatment. Furthermore, the volume features antations that develop key andrological concepts and provide explanations for each step in diagsis and management. Designed for clarity and ease of use, Clinical Care Pathways in Andrology is a practical and valuable reference for urologists, primary care physicians, and residents who are t specialty trained in andrology.
- Author BiographyJohn P. Mulhall, MD, MSc, FECSM Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Sexual & Reproductive Medicine Program, Division of Urology, New York, NY, USA Peter J. Stahl, MD Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons, Department of Surgery, New York, NY, USA Doron S. Stember, MD Beth Israel Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Department of Urology, New York, NY, USA
- Author(s)Doron S. Stember,John P. Mulhall,Peter J. Stahl
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/08/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, 5 colour illustrations, 48 black & white tables, biography
- Weight572 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.