All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionClinical Counselling in Community and Voluntary Settings provides an overview of the development of counselling in a world of managed care, where resources are tight and professionals are stretched to their limits. Experienced contributors from a varied and diverse background cover issues including: * the place of community and voluntary organisations in society at large * the nature of counselling in voluntary and community settings * containment and holding * the nature of the client group and its affect on clinical work This book will provide theoretical and practical advice of interest to both experienced practitioners and students considering a placement with a voluntary counselling organisation.
- Author BiographyQuentin Stimpson is a UKCP registered psychotherapist and a UKRC registered independent counsellor. He runs a private practice as a psychotherapist, counsellor and supervisor and lectures on various counselling programmes from Diploma through to BA and MSc/MA levels. He is the course leader for the MA in Psychotherapy and Counselling at Bournemouth University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2003
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleClinical Counselling in Context
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 colour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byQuentin Stimpson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.