Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionCLINICAL DECISION MAKING: CASE STUDIES FOR THE OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT is a first of its kind text designed to help students, entry-level practitioners and professors work on fostering clinical reasoning skills in the provision of occupational therapy assistant services. The case studies in this book incorporate the most common practice settings across the continuum of care and follow clients as they progress across this continuum. Organized broadly around the current Occupational Therapy Practice Framework of the American Occupational Therapy Association, each case contains examples of how this framework can be applied to a particular client. The case studies in this book are meant to provoke discussion about treatment planning, ethical issues and collaboration with the client, family and other healthcare providers.
- Author BiographyJennifer L. Theis is currently an occupational therapy practitioner, researcher and program coordinator for the spinal cord system of care at Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute. Ms. Theis has facilitated and taught ongoing training sessions for safe transfers for therapy and nursing practitioners and students. She has also presented at national interdisciplinary conferences on her work in safe transfers. Ms. Theis has contributed to occupational therapy education through the creation of portions of a learning DVD and PowerPoint lectures to supplement the book, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY FOR PHYSICAL DYSFUNCTION, 6th Ed., which was edited by Mary Vining Radomski and Catherine A. Trombly Latham. Jennifer Theis started her occupational therapy career in 1997 and earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Behavioral Psychology from Carleton College, Northfield, Minnesota and her Master of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy from Boston University.
- Author(s)Jennifer L. Theis
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight570 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.