All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn the fall of 1986 I survived a suicide attempt after feeling desponded and tired of dealing with my clinical depression. I had done everything within my power to overcome my feelings of worthlessness, hopelessness, and helplessness. Nothing worked. In this book I describe my journey out of that labyrinth. I wrote the book hoping to help others achieve the sense of peace that eludes those who feel desponded and hopelessly depressed. This does t mean that I have all the answers. I only hope that if you ever think that your life is t worth living that you make the decision to see ather day.
- Author(s)Francisco Talavera
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight116 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.