Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionEFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) is used by an estimated 10 million people worldwide. Yet a lack of standardization has led to a field in which dozens of forms of EFT, with varying degrees of fidelity to the original, can be found. This led to the establishment of Clinical EFT, the form of EFT taught in the original EFT Manual and associated materials, and validated in over 20 clinical trials. In this volume, the most ted scholars, researchers and clinicians in the field compile a definitive outline of the EFT protocol, as it is applied in medicine, psychiatry, psychotherapy and life coaching. Chapters cover the clinical application of EFT to fields such as addiction treatment, sports, surgery, weight loss, social problems and family therapy. Scientists explain the physiological mechanisms of action of EFT, as well as its sources in physics and chemistry. Researchers describe EFTs path to acceptance as an 'evidence-based' practice. This handbook is essential reading for anyone wishing to understand EFT as validated in research, science and best clinical practice.
- Author BiographyDawson Church, PhD, is an award-winning author whose bestselling book, The Genie in Your Genes, has been hailed as a breakthrough in the field of epigenetics. He has published numerous scientific papers, with a focus on the remarkable self-healing mechanisms now emerging at the intersection of emotion and gene expression. He applies these breakthroughs to health and athletic performance through EFT Universe.com, which is one of the largest alternative medicine sites on the web. He was educated at Baylor University and Holos University, where he earned his doctorate under the tuition of Harvard-trained neurosurgeon Norm Shealy, MD, PhD, with whom he co-authored Soul Medicine: Awakening Your Inner Blueprint for Abundant Health and Energy. He is editor emeritus of the peer-reviewed journal Energy Psychology: Theory, Research & Treatment, and founded the nonprofit Soul Medicine Institute to research and train practitioners in energy psychology. He works with businesses and sports teams to achieve peak performance; he no longer accepts private clients but instead refers them to the certified practitioners at EFT Universe.
- Author(s)Dawson Church
- PublisherEnergy Psychology Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleHay House Basics
- Place of PublicationSanta Rosa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnergy Psychology Press
- Out-of-print date08/03/2017
- Weight675 g
- Width185 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.