Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionDisability evaluations are the most common clinical mental health evaluations conducted for ntreatment purposes. They place mental health professionals in the role of communicating information that is typically confidential to administrative and legal systems. Unfortunately, mental health professionals receive little to training in conducting assessments that focus on disability and disability management, and often do t understand the implications and risks of providing this information, especially without conducting what are often specialized evaluations. Clinical Guide to Mental Health Disability Evaluations is geared for general mental health practitioners, providing them with the basic information needed to competently provide the various types of disability evaluations. It also provides eugh information to inform forensic mental health providers in conducting more specialized evaluations.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight766 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDonna L. Vanderpool,Liza H. Gold
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.