All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis new resource will provide professionals in the sports medicine and therapy fields with an invaluable reference on the clinical application of Positional Release Therapy (PRT). The book is a resource for all those who wish to learn, practice and perfect the art of PRT in order to gently treat patients of all ages who have acute and chronic somatic dysfunction, including tightness and pain. It dedicates considerable attention to palpation instruction, 3 core skill that enables successful diagses and applications of many orthopedic assessments and therapeutic techniques. Readers also will gain kwledge of anatomical and kinesiological structures to ensure success in assessment. The text is supplemented by a web resource featuring 59 videos demonstrating various PRT techniques described in the book.
- Author BiographyTimothy E. Speicher is president of the US Positional Release Therapy Institute. He is considered a leading expert in Positional Release Therapy (PRT) and discovered and developed the Fasiculatory Response Method (FRM), which has revolutionized the way PRT is applied, practiced and taught.
- Author(s)Timothy E. Speicher
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication04/04/2016
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note143 illustrations, 290 photographs
- Weight1406 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.