All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.06
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionWritten with the busy practice in mind, this book delivers clinically focused, evidence-based gynecology guidance in a quick-reference format. It explores etiology, screening, tests, diagsis, and treatment for a full range of gynecologic health issues. The coverage includes the full range of gynecologic malignancies, reproductive endocrilogy and infertility, infectious diseases, urogynecologic problems, gynecologic concerns in children and adolescents, and surgical interventions including minimally invasive surgical procedures. Information is easy to find and absorb owing to the extensive use of full-color diagrams, algorithms, and illustrations. The new edition has been expanded to include aspects of gynecology important in international and resource-poor settings.
- Author BiographyJoseph S. Sanfilippo MD MBA is Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences and Chief, Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA. Mahmood Shafi is Consultant Gynaecological Surgeon and Oncologist, Cambridge University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, UK.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note130 b/w illus. 517 colour illus.
- Weight3460 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edited byEric J. Bieber,Ira R. Horowitz,Joseph S. Sanfilippo,Mahmood I. Shafi
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.