All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $68.03Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis Clinical Handbook for the Management of Mood Disorders will equip clinicians with the kwledge to refine their diagstic skills and implement treatment plans for mood disorders based on the most up-to-date evidence on interventions that work. Covering the widest range of treatments and techniques, it provides clear guidance for the management of all types and subtypes of both mir and major depression. Chapters cover the latest and most invative treatments, including use of ketamine, deep brain stimulation and transcranial magnetic stimulation, effective integration of pharmacological and psychotherapeutic approaches, as well as providing a thought-provoking look at the future research agenda and the potential for reliable biomarkers. This is the most comprehensive review of depression available today. Written and edited by leading experts mostly from Columbia University, this is an essential resource for anyone involved in the care and treatment of patients with mood disorders.
- Author BiographyJ. John Mann is Division Director, Molecular Imaging and Neuropathology, New York State Psychiatric Institute, and the Paul Janssen Professor of Translational Neuroscience in Psychiatry and Radiology, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University, New York, NY, USA. Patrick J. McGrath is Co-Director of the Depression Evaluation Service, New York State Psychiatric Institute, and Professor of Clinical Psychiatry, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University, New York, NY, USA. Steven P. Roose is Director of the Neuropsychiatry Research Clinic, New York State Psychiatric Research Institute, and Professor of Clinical Psychiatry, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University, New York, NY, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note26 b/w illus. 20 tables
- Weight980 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byJ. John Mann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.