All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you anxious about your mental health placement? Do you need help remembering the terms, therapies and guidelines? Mental health is a fascinating specialised field where you can make a real difference. The Clinical Helper for Mental Health Nursing is a quick and reliable reference for students and new graduates to reduce stress and boost confidence in the clinical setting. Covering the key information you must have at your fingertips, this pocket guide is essential for all nurses entering mental health practice.
- Author BiographyPROFESSOR BRENDA HAPPELL is Professor of Mental Health Nursing and Director of the Institute for Health and Social Science Research and the Centre for Mental Health Nursing Innovation, CQUniversity Australia, and Editor of the International Journal of Mental Health Nursing.MS LOUISE BYRNE is a Lived Experience Practitioner and Lecturer in Recovery at the School of Nursing and Midwifery, and a member of the Institute for Health and Social Science Research and the Centre for Mental Health Nursing Innovation, CQUniversity Australia.PROFESSOR MARGARET MCALLISTER is a Credentialled Mental Health Nurse and Professor of Nursing at the School of Nursing and Midwifery, and a member of the Institute for Health and Social Science Research and the Centre for Mental Health Nursing Innovation and associate Editor of the Journal of Nurse Education in Practice, CQUniversity Australia.DR TIMOTHY WAND is a Credentialled Mental Health Nurse and Nurse Practitioner in Mental Health Liaison, Emergency Department, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and Conjoint Associate Professor (Mental Health) at the Sydney Nursing School, University of Sydney.
- Author(s)Brenda Happell,Louise Byrne,Margaret McAllister,Timothy Wand
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight36 g
- Width104 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Interest AgeFrom
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.