All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionClinical Neuroanatomy offers an extensive review of higher cortical - behavioral functions and their anatomical substrates. The book begins with a review of the basic internal and external morphology, major nerve and fiber tracts, behavioral correlates, and clinical syndromes associated with spinal cord, brain stem, and cerebellum, reacquainting readers with the functional anatomy of the subtentorial central nervous system. The central chapters offer more detailed, integrated, and, at times, theoretical models of cortical systems and their internal organization. Additional chapters highlight vascular anatomy and neurochemical systems. Nearly 300 illustrations help identify key structures and pathways, as well as providing clinical and pathological examples.
- Author(s)Anne L. Foundas,John Mendoza
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2007
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1446 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.