Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionClinical PET and PET/CT, 2nd Edition presents a valuable overview of the basic principles and clinical applications of PET and PET/CT. Emphasis is placed on the familiarization of rmal distribution, artifacts, and common imaging agents such as FDG in conjunction with CT, MRI, and US to establish the clinical effectiveness of PET and PET/CT. Practical information about updated PET and PET/CT scanners, imaging processing, correlation, and quantification of PET and PET/CT measurements is also presented. This book is divided into two sections, the first half dealing with the basic principles of PET and PET/CT for instrumentation, fusion, radiopharmaceuticals, radiosynthesis, safety, and cost analysis. The second part of this volume presents chapters on the clinical techniques and applications of PET and PET/CT for common oncologic, cardiologic, and neurologic diseases. Numerous full color images provide comprehensive coverage on essential clinical PET and PET/CT studies.
- Author BiographyE. Edmund Kim, MD, is Professor of Nuclear Medicine at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston. Myung Chul-Lee, MD, is Professor of Nuclear Medicine at Gachon University School of Medicine, Incheon, South Korea. Tomio Inoue, MD, is Professor of Radiology at Yokohama City University Graduate School of Medicine, Kanagawa, Japan. Wai-Hoi Wong, PhD, is Director of PET Instrumentation Development Lab Group at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/06/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note34 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1055 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byE. Edmund Kim,Myung-Chul Lee,Tomio Inoue,Wai-Hoi Wong
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.