All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionMR perfusion imaging is an area of major research interest and rapid clinical growth. Clinical Perfusion MRI: Techniques and Applications provides a concise and comprehensive review of the principles and applications of the field, covering dynamic susceptibility contrast, dynamic contrast enhancement, and arterial spin labeling imaging techniques. Principles of blood-volume and oxygenation imaging are included. The clinical applications of perfusion imaging in neurological disease and neuroscience are discussed - major topics including its use in imaging cerebrovascular disease and brain tumors and other neurological and neurodegenerative disorders. Non-neurologic applications are also covered with chapters on cardiac disease, breast cancer and other organ systems. Use of MR perfusion imaging in pediatrics is also discussed. Throughout the book case reports are included illustrating representative clinical examples. This book will be of interest to any clinician who uses MR perfusion imaging in their clinical practice, as well as researchers in the field of MRI.
- Author BiographyPeter Barker DPhil is Professor of Radiology and Oncology at The Russell H. Morgan Department of Radiology and Radiological Science, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA. Xavier Golay PhD is Professor and Chair of MR Neurophysics and Translational Neuroscience at the UCL Institute of Neurology, London, UK. Greg Zaharchuk MD, PhD is Associate Professor of Radiology at Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/05/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note66 b/w illus. 138 colour illus.
- Weight1300 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byGregory Zaharchuk,Peter B. Barker,Xavier Golay
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.