All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an excellent introduction to the theory and technique of communicative psychoanalysis and links it with the growing field of evolutionary psychoanalysis. It provides a clear and stimulating account of some of the most recent developments of lang's highly original and contraversial work, which many practitioners continue to find deepy unsettling.
- Author BiographyRobert Langs, M.D., is well known as the author of many books on the subject of psychoanalytic psychotherapy, including 'The Technique of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy' (2 volumes), 'Psychotherapy: A Basic Text' , 'A Primer of Psychotherapy ' and 'Decoding Your Dreams'. He is currently Executive Director at the Program for Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy at the Beth Israel Medical Center, New York; Clinical Professor with the Department of Psychiatry, Mt. Sinai Hospital and School of Medicine, New York; and Visiting Clinical Investigator at the Nathan S. Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research, New York.
- Author(s)Robert Langs
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Weight272 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byArthur H. Feiner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.