CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Clinical Pre Computer Proforma for the International Computer Database for Radiation Exposure Case Histories by Dirk Densow, etc., Alexander E. Baranov, T. M. Fliedner, H Kindler (Paperback, 1994)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.40Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication provides guidance on preparing data to be input into an international computerised database for clinical case histories of persons accidentally exposed to whole body irradiation. The publication has resulted from a close collaboration between the Institute of Biophysics including its Hospital Number 6 in Moscow, Russia, and the Institute of Occupational and Social Medicine at the University of Ulm. In both institutions, much experience has been accumulated during the last 20 years in dealing with basic and clinical research in the field of radiation accident management. In both institutions many case histories of radiation accident victims have been recorded. On this basis the scientists and clinicians from both institutions developed, over the last two years, a pre computer proforma to feed the International Computer Database for Radiation Exposure Case Histories, with standardised data from clinical case histories of radiation accident victims. This activity should be seen as part of WHO efforts to establish a network of institutions around the world, competent in Radiation Emergency Medical Preparedness and Assistance. This network has become kwn as REMPAN and it is prepared to provide medical advice and assistance when a radiation accident occurs in any country. The Institute of Occupational and Social Medicine, at the University of Ulm, is part of this global network.
- Author(s)Alexander E. Baranov,Dirk Densow,H Kindler,T. M. Fliedner,etc.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/02/1994
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight364 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.